- Perfect for testing residual FREE CHLORINE which does NOT include chloramines
- One moisture wicking lightweight vial with a water resistant label and 50 pre-cut strips
- Industry leading rapid 30 second test
- No additional chemicals or reagents needed for accurate readings of free chlorine
- Proudly made in USA to the highest quality standards
The most widely used disinfectant for drinking water, chlorine is also important for sanitizing swimming pools, cooling towers, other industrial equipment, and in the treatment of municipal wastewater. Its measurement and control are vital for both safety and economic reasons. Chlorine exists in water as “free” chlorine (Hypochlorite) or “combined” chlorine (chloramines). THIS STRIP ONLY TESTS FOR “FREE” CHLORINE, NOT BOUND CHLORINE SUCH AS CHLORAMINES!” This strip has easy to read color blocks at 0, 0.5, 1, 3, 5 and 10. Takes just seconds to use!
Remove one Low Level Chlorine test strip from the vial, being careful not to touch the test pad with your fingers.
Dip the test strip into the solution being tested for 2 seconds.
Alternatively, place a drop of deionized water on the indicator pad of the test strip, and press the pad firmly against food handling equipment, tables, or even the skin of fruit and vegetables themselves.
Remove and shake off any excess liquid.
Compare to the color chart after 30 seconds.
|Dimensions||1.5 × 1.5 × 4 in|