- Laboratory grade chromatography test paper for separating mixtures into their components
- Produces a crisp separation of pigments for easy to interpret readings
- Pack of 50 strips enable many tests to be conducted
- This paper has a medium / fast filtration and is intended for general laboratory use
- Made in an ISO compliant facility and backed by the Bartovation Satisfaction Guarantee
Chromatography paper is used for chromatographic applications (such as separating mixtures of colored dyes or inks). The paper is made from cotton cellulose, is .16 mm thick, has a filtration speed of 22 seconds, and an ash content of .1%.