13,500 Lines/inch Double Axis Diffraction Grating Sheet
$9.39 – $18.99
- Produced with the goal of minimizing noise – ensuring you get a clear view of the color spectrum
- One sheet with a double axis and 13,500 Lines/inch
- These sheets can be used over and over again, as long as they are kept clean and crinkle free
- You can directly view and analyze spectra from different gas tubes and other light sources with these large sheets
- Perfect for physics education and visual displays of light diffraction
This listing is for one sheet of diffraction grating film that has 13,500 Lines/inch. It is a single axis sheet and will diffract the light accordingly. Our sheets have been optimized to eliminate distracting visual noise, which means you’ll get a clean view of the color spectrum each time you use it. Additionally, you’ll also find that our lenses are the brightest on the market, making visual observations even easier to discern.
Our Holographic Diffraction Gratings are highly efficient embossed Holographic Optical Elements (H.O.E.). Diffraction Gratings are used for the direct viewing and analysis of spectra from different gas tubes and other light sources. The quality of the spectrum produced from our gratings is the brightest possible with a minimum of distracting visual noise. Our gratings are the principal component in a spectroscope and are used for experiments pertaining to the study of light and color. Use in conjunction with colored film gels for additive and subtractive color demonstrations.
|Size||1 ft. X 6 in., 5 ft. X 6 in.|
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.